All You Need To Know About Curly Hair
A woman with curly hair is special. There is something about the effortlessness with which she tousles her tresses and they way the curls choose their own way to lay or to stick up. Want to learn more about this crowd favorite? We have put together an all-you-can-read guide to curly virgin hair.
First, Why People Love Curly Hair?
Curly Hair is Unique
Your curls are exclusive to you, no one else has the same curls you do. Like a fingerprint, curly hair is unique to its carrier. Only you have your hair. Own it.
Curly Hair is Versatile
You can style curly hair in so many different ways and it’ll still look fancy and full of life. Be it a messy bun, a ponytail, a half, or loose, your hair never looks boring. Also, you have the option of straightening. You can get your hair to look naturally straight, but someone with straight hair can’t get theirs to look naturally curly.
Curly Hair is Bouncy
There’s something about bouncy hair that gives the appearance of more youth and freedom. The elasticity of the hair gives it a vibrant and fresh look, without even trying.
Less Frequent Washing
The texture of curly hair allows for a longer time in between washes. The roots are less visible because the volume of the spirals covers up the areas that are getting greasy. Plus, dry shampoo works perfectly with it.
Big Hair is Back
Remember the 80’s when big hair was all the hype? Well, it’s coming back! And when you have curly hair, it’s super easy to make it big and gorgeous. Your morning hair is in style. Most
Curly hair is beautiful! All hair is beautiful and once you realize it, it will decrease your insecurities, and increase your happiness. Rock your curls girl!
Now we recommend Indian curly hair weaves.
The Types Of Curly Hair
Curly hair is classified into three types, based on thickness and spiral size:
Type 3A Curly (fine/thin)
This type has big, loose spiral curls, and has a circumference of 2 inches when tied in a ponytail. This type of curly hair is sensitive to the climate, but it’s also the easiest to manage.
Type 3B Curly (medium)
This curly hair type has bouncy ringlets, with well-defined springy curls. The strands are of medium thickness, neither fine or coarse. It needs a stronger moisturizer, as it’s prone to frizz.
Type 3C Curly (medium)
This curly hair type has a mix of bouncy, coily curls and tight corkscrew curls. Typically, it’s more coarse than the other curly hair types.
How To Manage Curly Hair?
1. Get The Right Cut
You’ve probably heard this before, but the right cut can make a huge difference! Longer hair weighs down curls, so if you are looking to beat the poof, keep your hair medium-length to long. Having layers will help shape your hair so that it’s flattering for your face. It’s important to have healthy locks – so get a trim every 6 to 8 weeks to keep your curls in tip-top shape!
2. Have Sweet Dreams
With Satin Not only will you feel like a princess but sleeping with a satin pillowcase will help keep second-day hair curls looking good. Satin will help eliminate frizz overnight.
3. Throw Out The Brush
Brushing your hair damages and breaks hair. Opt for a wide tooth comb. For even better results on curly hair, comb your hair while it is wet. So whether it’s in the shower or after you get out, combing your hair before it dries will ensure it is knot-free and retains the curl. Combing while your hair is dry will remove the curl shape and be a breeding ground for that unwanted frizz.
4. Shampoo Right.
A lot of times you will hear advice that you should wash your hair every other day. The reason for this advice is that shampoo will strip your hair of its natural oils and make it dry. It is often hard on hair. Also, focus shampooing the top of your scalp (where it can get oily), and only gently shampoo the ends of your hair.
Find a good conditioner that works well on your hair. It’s not only affordable but works wonders. Lather in the conditioner and leave it in for a few minutes while in the shower. Your hair will thank you and reward you with countless good hair days!
6. Don’t Rub Dry
After getting out of the shower, it is tempting to flip your head over and rub your hair like a madman with your towel to dry it. DON’T. Instead, gently pat dry your hair with your towel. This will help eliminate frizz and knots, the biggest enemies to curly hair.
7. Use a Good Styling Product
Curly hair sometimes needs a little assistance too looks its best. Whether it’s a serum, cream, or spray, there’s something out there for everyone. Find something that is made specifically for curly hair. It smells wonderful, and makes our hair super curly! We apply it to our hair after I get out of the shower and let it air-dry.
8. Beat The Heat
Blow drying or straightening your precious curls will only damage them. That damage will ultimately cause hair to be frizzy and dead. For healthy and frizz-free hair, let your hair naturally dry.
How to Wash And Define Your Curly Hair?
Look this video, Your Useful Tips to Define Curly Hair? To Win A Set of Towel Box.
Hair Information: Brazilian Curly hair in this video
How To Style Curly Hair?
- Go at natural. Let your curls air-dry naturally without weighing them down. A common misconception about curly hair is that it’s thick, but plenty of us are on the finer side. Nourish your curls with a light leave-in conditioning treatment.
- Sleek and straight. The best way to blow dry curly hair straight is to start with wet hair and prep with a leave-in conditioner, heat protectant, and styling cream. Section off your hair, making it easier to brush and blow dry through.
- With a round brush, start on the first section of your hair (at the bottom), holding the dryer at a pointed down angle on your tresses. Slowly work your way up to the scalp, rolling up and pulling straight, and then repeat the process for the remaining sections.
- Defined curls. Using a diffuser minimizes frizz while evening out your curl pattern and boosting heavy curls' volume.
2018 Everyday Super Easy Curly Hairstyles
We bring you guys easy and quick curly hairstyles in this video! These are perfect for bad hair days. Which one was your favorite?!
Hair Information: Malaysian Curly Hair Bundles with Lace frontal in the video
Shop For More Julia Human Hair
- -60%Julia Flash Sale 3 Bundles Low To $55.55, Stock Limited, No Code Needed!Total Price: $138.87 Discount Price： $55.55save： $83.32
- -30%Julia Affordable Honey Blonde Highlights 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Body Wave Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $195.66 Discount Price： $136.96save： $58.70
- -50%Julia Dominique A Recommend HD Lace Body Wave 5X5 Glueless Wigs 100% Human Hair Transparent Wigs Pre Plucked With Babyhair AroundTotal Price: $376.51 Discount Price： $188.26save： $188.25
- -50%Julia Bigkane's Same Hair 90's Inspired Layer Cut 13x4 Lace Front Straight Human Hair Wig With Pre Plucked HairlineTotal Price: $327.52 Discount Price： $163.76save： $163.76
- -30%Julia Affordable 13X4 Lace Front Silk Press Kinky Straight Wig Human Hair Wigs With Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline For SaleTotal Price: $197.96 Discount Price： $138.57save： $59.39
- -0%Julia Human Hair Headband Wigs Water Wave Best Brazilian Human Hair Wigs For WomenTotal Price: $88.90 / 1 Piece
- -30%Julia Honey Blonde Ombre Color Highlight 13*5 T-part Pre Plucked Lace Curly Wig150% DensityTotal Price: $205.19 Discount Price： $143.63save： $61.56
- -30%Julia Beginner Friendly V Part Wig Jerry Curly Human Hair Wigs No Leave Out No Sew In And No GelTotal Price: $217.02 Discount Price： $151.91save： $65.11
- -30%Julia Highlight Body Wave Colored Wigs 13x4 Transparent Lace Front Wig #FB30 Human Hair Lace Wigs For WomenTotal Price: $237.39 Discount Price： $166.17save： $71.22
- -30%Julia Body Wave Human Hair Wigs 13x4 Transparent Lace Front Wig Pre Plucked 150% 180% DensityTotal Price: $233.94 Discount Price： $163.76save： $70.18
- -50%Julia 5x5 HD Lace Glueless Wigs 180% Hair Density Pre Plucked Lace Closure Straight Wave Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $443.21 Discount Price： $221.61save： $221.60