Difference Between Brazilian Hair and Indian Hair
At the moment the market is flooded with so many different hair weaves from different countries, Brazilian, Indian, Peruvian, Malaysian, and so much more it’s hard to know which is which. These hair weaves are known as Virgin hair which is hair that is completely unprocessed, and unbroken.
To qualify as virgin hair bundles with closure, it must meet certain standards including not been permed, dyed, colored, bleached, or chemically processed in any way. This also means it comes from a single donor, and all the cuticles are intact, running in the same direction. Today, we will discuss the difference between Brazilian hair and Indian hair, which one is better for you.
Many people like to use both Brazilian and Indian hair for wigs and hair extensions. But many of these people have a problem with determining the quality of hair that they should choose. It is advisable that if you are the kind of person who does not know how to determine quality, you ask a hair professional. Unlike many other products, the hair industry is not regulated. Therefore, it is upon you to be careful and choose only the top quality hair.
Brazilian hair is the most popular hair type in South Africa. The hair is typically soft, relatively thick and very durable. For this reason, the hair is suited to any style so it is always a great option whether you prefer a straight, wavy or curly style. Brazilian hair also handles color extremely well so if you buy Virgin Brazilian hair you can color the hair to any color you like. Due to the natural density, the hair has it is also less likely to frizz which is a big plus and you can also use fewer bundles to still maintain a full look.
Indian hair is very high-quality hair and is highly regarded in the beauty industry. The hair is very light, airy, full of bounce and easy to style. Indian virgin hair usually comes in a natural straight and natural wave Indian hair style. If you are looking for a natural wave style then this is the hair for you. Indian hair is also very popular because it does not tangle, shed easily or lose its natural wavy look.
- 1.They all have natural movement and will never tangle or shed unlike non-Remy or non-virgin hair.
- 2.They are all available in wavy, straight or curly textures.
- 3.The colors are not even throughout the weft. You will get a few patches where strands maybe lighter or darker than the rest of the weft. This is normal and typical of hair from a sunny country where hair lightens with exposure to the sun.
- 4. A co-wash is recommended for the two types of hair.
Hair Difference: Brazilian Hair VS Indian Hair
Brazilian hair and Indian hair both can blend excellently with African American locks. The ever-increasing popularity of these hair extensions has pushed demand for human locks to the roof. Human hair, irrespective of the type, is better than synthetic hair at any time. When buying natural hair, the best types to consider are Indian and Brazilian hair.
Some Care Tips You Need to Remember
♥ Air drying is highly recommended for the two types of hair after washing and conditioning.
♥ If at all possible, avoid ring drying the hair with a towel. Instead lightly pat dry excess water from the hair, then allow it to air dry.
♥ Perform a co-wash at least once in 2-3 weeks.
♥ Try to always use a moisturizing leave-in conditioner. Avoid having to use any other grooming products between washes.
♥ Use alcohol-free serums or products on hair. This will not dry out the hair and make it frizzy.
♥ Do not apply any heavy oils on hair as they will seep on to the hair extension, in turn weighing it down and resulting in restricted movement and potential tangling.
Some Related Articles You Can Read
- -60%Julia Flash Sale 3 Bundles Low To $55.55, Stock Limited, No Code Needed!Total Price: $138.87 Discount Price： $55.55save： $83.32
- -30%Julia Affordable Honey Blonde Highlights 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Body Wave Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $195.66 Discount Price： $136.96save： $58.70
- -50%Julia Dominique A Recommend HD Lace Body Wave 5X5 Glueless Wigs 100% Human Hair Transparent Wigs Pre Plucked With Babyhair AroundTotal Price: $376.51 Discount Price： $188.26save： $188.25
- -50%Julia Bigkane's Same Hair 90's Inspired Layer Cut 13x4 Lace Front Straight Human Hair Wig With Pre Plucked HairlineTotal Price: $327.52 Discount Price： $163.76save： $163.76
- -30%Julia Affordable 13X4 Lace Front Silk Press Kinky Straight Wig Human Hair Wigs With Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline For SaleTotal Price: $197.96 Discount Price： $138.57save： $59.39
- -0%Julia Human Hair Headband Wigs Water Wave Best Brazilian Human Hair Wigs For WomenTotal Price: $88.90 / 1 Piece
- -30%Julia Honey Blonde Ombre Color Highlight 13*5 T-part Pre Plucked Lace Curly Wig150% DensityTotal Price: $205.19 Discount Price： $143.63save： $61.56
- -30%Julia Beginner Friendly V Part Wig Jerry Curly Human Hair Wigs No Leave Out No Sew In And No GelTotal Price: $217.02 Discount Price： $151.91save： $65.11
- -30%Julia Highlight Body Wave Colored Wigs 13x4 Transparent Lace Front Wig #FB30 Human Hair Lace Wigs For WomenTotal Price: $237.39 Discount Price： $166.17save： $71.22
- -30%Julia Body Wave Human Hair Wigs 13x4 Transparent Lace Front Wig Pre Plucked 150% 180% DensityTotal Price: $233.94 Discount Price： $163.76save： $70.18
- -50%Julia 5x5 HD Lace Glueless Wigs 180% Hair Density Pre Plucked Lace Closure Straight Wave Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $443.21 Discount Price： $221.61save： $221.60