Difference Between 360 Lace Frontal And Lace Frontal, Which One Is Better?
The new trend in hair extensions for women is these lace frontal or as they’re gaining popularity as 360 lace frontal which goes all the way around the circumference of your head, making it more comfortable, more natural, and more realistic.
Lace frontals are the newest wave! Since more hair stylists and sew-in specialists are training on how to install and “slay” a lace frontal correctly, it’s becoming a growing trend in today’s hair culture!
As many people are getting these beautiful installations, there are still some who are confused on what is the difference between a lace frontal and a 360 frontal. For those who aren’t too familiar with weave terms, we will get into every piece of the puzzle! Today, we will discuss which one is better.
What Is 360 Lace Frontal?
The 360 Lace Frontal makes it even easier to install your wefts as well as achieve a full natural hairline around the entire circumference of your styled lace frontal in less time. Whereas regular lace front closure is installed on only the front of the head, a 360 lace frontal goes all around the head, leaving a round opening in the center.
When you use a 360 lace frontal, you will save more time enjoying your perfect natural-looking. Installing a weave with a 360 lace frontal also requires fewer bundles.
Why Do You Need 360 Lace Frontal?
You want to give your headline a break from the tension of sew-in so that you wear it comfortably.
And you want to make the ponytail hairstyle, etc. so that you can look different every day.
Use Less Hair
Usually, only 2-3 bundles are needed to complete a full with the 360 lace frontal. You will still require wefts matching the hair texture to complete your desired look.
What Is Lace Frontal?
Lace Frontal is an ear-to-ear stretch of lace that has hair attached. It is larger than a closure and is around 14X4 or 14X3 in size. A lace frontal will give your sew-in a natural look. Unlike a closure, you can be more diverse and wear a middle, side, or three-part style.
There are so many different styles that can be done with a frontal like braids along the front of the head, twisties in the front, and much more. This allows you the option to have no leave out while having beautiful baby hairs when wearing a full head of weave. To obtain a full sew-in you would need about 2 to 3 bundles with the full frontal to complete a style.
Why Do You Need Lace Frontal?
A More Affordable Option
If you have ever explored the marketplace for full lace wigs, you know that they can be very expensive. To get a wig that looks great and is made well can easily cost you hundreds and hundreds of dollars. If this option is not affordable to you, a frontal can be a better option.
Versatile for Styling
When you get a lace frontal, you get something that provides you with a lot more versatility when it comes to styling. Lace Frontal allows for your hair to be pulled back in styling. You can easily integrate the frontal with your natural hair or with virgin hair bundle deals you may have to create the style and pattern you want to show. This allows you to choose different options to create different looks.
The Various Lengths Of Lace Frontal
Lace frontal varies just like hair bundles. Most companies who sell lace frontal have a standard size.
Malaysian and Brazilian are common hair types. Other less commonly used hair types can include Peruvian and Indian hair weave.
This all depends on what type of quality you are looking for in a lace frontal. If you plan to use your lace frontal a lot, you’ll want to purchase hair that will last a while. Our Brazilian lace frontal would be an excellent choice.
Hair texture is the most important factor. You have to be sure it blends with the texture of your bundles.
Length also depends on preference, such as, if you want a layered look. The length of the lace frontal is generally 18″. But, we have lace frontal that ranges from 10″ – 20″ in our special order category!
Do you want to get your lace frontal seems more natural and look like real hair? Please watch this video and you will get the answer.
How to make the Julia Hair Lace Frontal Natural and Nicer?
Hair Information: Malaysian Straight Hair: 22 22 24 inches lace frontal 18 inches
Difference Between 360 Frontal And Lace Frontal
Lace Frontal is an ear-to-ear stretch of lace that has hair attached. It is around 14X4 or 14X3 in size. A 360 frontal is ideal for full coverage around the perimeter of your head, leaving a round opening in the center.
A frontal is ideal for someone who doesn’t mind a little weekly maintenance, in exchange for lots of versatility. A 360 frontal may require some maintenance, but it is worth it in exchange for out-of-this-world versatility.
When you wear the 360 lace frontal, put your head through the hair pieces, then put down your own hair to cover the lace frontal. In installing the hair, 360 frontal sew-in only takes around one hour, while it takes more hours to install lace frontal closure with hair bundles.
Which One Is Better?
While a lace frontal and 360 lace frontal all have their pros and cons, not one of them is “better” than the other.
When choosing between a lace frontal and 360 frontal, be sure to consider your daily routine to ensure the best option for you. The option that’s best for you all depends on your lifestyle, and level of patience.
All in all, lace frontal and 360 lace frontal can be great assets in enhancing your hair extensions while keeping your natural hair protected.
They may seem intimidating at first, but with thorough research and a talented stylist, you too can rock any style you want. So you can choose the best suitable for you.
Shop For More Affordable Lace Closure
Customer Also Reviewed
- -32%Julia Hair Invisible 5x5 HD Lace Closure Wigs Glueless Time Saving Wigs No Makeup No Spray Blend With All SkinDiscount Price： $206.73 Total Price: $304.01save： $97.28
- -30%Julia Hair 5x5 Inches HD Lace Closure Curly Wave Glueless Undetectable Lace Wigs 180% Hair Density Pre Plucked Invisible HairlineDiscount Price： $131.90 Total Price: $188.43save： $56.53
- -32%Julia Hair Affordable Body Wave 4X4 Lace Closure Wigs Pre Plucked Air Wig Pre-Cut Lace Human Hair Wigs 150% DensityDiscount Price： $127.43 Total Price: $187.39save： $59.96
- -30%Julia Hair 13X4 Lace Front Wig / 5X5 HD Lace Closure Wigs Body Wave Glueless Wigs 100% Human Hair Undetectable Transparent Lace Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby Hair AroundDiscount Price： $147.13 Total Price: $210.18save： $63.05
- -45%Julia Hair Glueless Kinky Straight 5x5 HD Lace Closure Wig Undetectable Lace Wigs Yaki Straight Human Hair 180% DensityDiscount Price： $106.54 Total Price: $193.70save： $87.16
- -50%Julia Hair 5x5 HD Lace Glueless Wigs 180%Density Undetectable Lace Wigs Pre Plucked Lace Closure Straight Wave Human Hair WigsDiscount Price： $221.61 Total Price: $443.21save： $221.60
- -30%Julia Hair Premium Bob Water Wave Human Hair 4x4 Lace Closure Wigs Raw Virgin Hair Black WigsDiscount Price： $124.38 Total Price: $177.68save： $53.30
- -32%Julia Hair Affordable Kinky Curly 4x4 Lace Closure Wig Pre Plucked 100% Virgin Lace Part Air Wig Pre-Cut Lace Human Hair Wigs For WomenDiscount Price： $101.16 Total Price: $148.76save： $47.60
- -30%Julia Hair Body Wave 4x4 Lace Closure Wigs With Baby Hair 150% Density High Quality Human Hair WigsDiscount Price： $146.62 Total Price: $209.46save： $62.84
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable Jerry Curly 4x4 Lace Closure Wigs With Baby Hair Transparent Lace High Quality Air Wig Pre-Cut Lace Human Hair WigsDiscount Price： $107.30 Total Price: $153.29save： $45.99
- -30%Julia Hair Brazilian Straight Short Bob Lace Closure Wigs Quality 4x4 Lace Closure Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby HairDiscount Price： $115.37 Total Price: $164.82save： $49.45
- -30%Julia Glueless Kinky Curly 5x5 HD Lace Closure Wig Undetectable Lace Human Hair Wigs 180% DensityDiscount Price： $237.13 Total Price: $338.75save： $101.62