5 Steps To Bring Your Brazilian Hair Weave Back To Life
Brazilian hair also referred to as a Brazilian wave that has Brazilian body hair, Brazilian curly hair, Brazilian straight hair, and so on, utilizes 100% virgin hair to create a soft,wet and wavy hairstyle. A stylish can apply Brazilian hair in any weave technique you prefer, allowing you the freedom of choice. So more and more women love Brazilian hair bundles or other Brazilian hair products.
No matter what brand or type of hair weave you buy, they all have a limited amount of time that they are proposed to last. There will be a point where it may begin looking brittle, dull, or tangled. Most people decide this is the time to go out and buy new bundles of hair, but there are a few methods I use to transform old damaged weave into silky, lustrous hair. Today, we will tell you how to bring your old Brazilian hair weave back to life.
What You Will Need
3.Wide Tooth Comb
4.Hot Flat Iron
5.Liquid Shine or LightSerum Oil
How To Bring Brazilian Hair Weave Back To Life?
1. Brushing And Detangling
Just like your own hair, before styling, you want to be sure to detangle it first. It may be daunting or even difficult, but it must be done. You can’t wash it or comb with a wide-tooth brush through it all the way without detangling it first. Depending on how tangled and matted it is, you can add some conditioner as you detangle to loosen it up and provide slip.
2. Soak Your Hair
Once the hair is thoroughly detangled, you then want to soak the hair. I like soaking mine in a silicon mix shampoo that is diluted with water. The silicon mix shampoo will cleanse the hair and remove any build-up and residue that may be lingering behind on the wefts and throughout the hair.
First, you want to rinse out the silicon mix shampoo. Make sure you rinse the hair from top to bottom and be gentle with the hair so you don’t cause any unwanted tangles. You can go in with a clarifying shampoo to remove any remaining buildup from the hair, and then follow up with a regular cleansing shampoo.
4. Deep Conditioner
Now that you have shampooed the hair, then you need to condition it with your conditioner of choice. Let the conditioner sit on the hair for about 15-20 minutes to soften it up. If you are washing weave or a wig that is on your head, then you can even sit in the dryer for 15-20 minutes with the conditioner in, and then rinse out.
5. Air Dry
Whether the hair is installed or not, you can allow the hair to air dry. If the hair is installed, you do want to make sure the braids underneath are completely dry, so you can sit in the dryer for a bit.
Watching this video to learn more care tips to bring your Brazilian hair weaves back to life.
Once your Brazilian hair weave bundles are washed, conditioned, and dried, your hair should look and feel revitalized! It is ready for another install, or to be kept in a few weeks longer.
Do and not do
1. Before installing virgin hair, wash (co-wash) your hair with a moisturizing conditioner.
2. Don't cut the weft or trace of virgin hair. This will lead to shedding. Your stylist or you should use the folding method to install your hair. If the weft must be cut off, please seal it with weft sealant before installation.
3. Wash your hair together at least once a week. Don't wash your hair too much, or it will dry your hair. Shampoo once or twice a month. If your hair feels heavy or greasy, please use a clarifying shampoo.
4. Air-dry your virgin hair. Squeeze out excess water and air dry your hair. When using heating tools for modeling, it is very important to use non-alcoholic thermal protective serum or spray. Oil-based products and alcohol can blow up hair.
5. Before going to bed, wrap, braid, curl or curl your hair, and use a satin/silk hat or scarf. If you bleach, dye, perm or use extreme heat treatment on your hair, your hair extensions may dry out.
6. This may cause your hair to fall out and tangle. We can't guarantee the life of any treated or chemically treated hair. Deep conditioning of hair after chemical treatment.
7. If you find that your hair starts to dry out, fall off, or get damaged or tangled, use a silicon mixture to deeply condition your hair.
8. After washing your hair-saturate and let the silicon mixture stay in your hair for 1 hour or more. For ultra-deep conditioning, please put your hair in a self-sealing bag and heat it in the microwave oven for 60 seconds. Let the hair sit in the bag for 1 hour or longer. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
If you want to know more about the lowest price about the best hair weave and wigs, please view our Coupon Code.
Buy Now Pay Later Julia Hot Selling Wigs With Klarna
- -30%Julia Affordable 13x4 Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs 150% Density Pre Plucked Best Curly WigsTotal Price: $186.43 Discount Price： $130.50save： $55.93
- -30%Julia Affordable 150% Density Body Wave Lace Cosure And Lace Frontal Wigs Glueless Undetectable HD Lace Hair Wigs Pre Plucked Wig With Baby HairTotal Price: $158.43 Discount Price： $110.90save： $47.53
- -30%Julia Affordable 13X4 Lace Front Silk Press Kinky Straight Wig Human Hair Wigs With Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline For SaleTotal Price: $186.43 Discount Price： $130.50save： $55.93
- -30%Julia Affordable 13X4 Lace Front Kinky Curly Wig 100% Human Hair Wigs With Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline For SaleTotal Price: $186.43 Discount Price： $130.50save： $55.93
- -30%Julia Affordable Balayage Highlights 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Body Wave Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $184.43 Discount Price： $129.10save： $55.33
- -30%Julia Affordable Honey Blonde Highlights 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Jerry Curly Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $188.29 Discount Price： $131.80save： $56.49
- -30%Julia Affordable Honey Blonde Highlights 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Body Wave Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $184.43 Discount Price： $129.10save： $55.33
- -30%Julia Affordable Body Wave U Part Human Hair Wigs Scalp Protective And Glueless Wigs 150% DensityTotal Price: $103.00 Discount Price： $72.10save： $30.90
- -30%Julia Affordable Kinky Straight U Part Wig Glueless Human Hair Wigs Beginner FriendlyTotal Price: $106.43 Discount Price： $74.50save： $31.93
- -30%Julia Affordable Orange Ginger 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Body Wave Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $182.43 Discount Price： $127.70save： $54.73
- -30%Julia Affordable Ginger Brown 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Jerry Curly Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $186.43 Discount Price： $130.50save： $55.93
- -30%Julia Affordable Burnt Ginger Middle Part Jerry Curly Wig Orange Color 100% Human Hair WigTotal Price: $128.71 Discount Price： $90.10save： $38.61