Mink Hair Extensions, Get Best Mink Hair Extensions And Get Free Shipping At Julia Hair
Added Successfully!My Wishlist
What Is Mink Hair Extensions?
Mink hair extensions are human hair from a single living donor that has never been subjected to any kind of chemical treatment. It was grown out by the donor without ever having been dyed or otherwise chemically processed. As a result, virgin hair is more versatile, is easier to work with, accepts new color more readily, and has a silky, natural feel. Mink hair just takes this quality to another level.
How To Care For Your Mink Hair Extensions?
1. When caring for hair extensions, brushing or styling the extensions gently can prevent the hair from falling out. Use a soft-bristled brush, start at the bottom and slowly work your way up. It is best to care for them more than you would your own hair.
2. Wash your extensions a maximum of 3 times a week with moisturizing hair care products.
3. Use a heat protectant on mink hair extensions to reduce the risk of heat damage whenever you use a heated appliance on your hair.
4. You should keep your hair deep condition once a week, carefully put your mink extensions in lukewarm water and apply a bit of conditioner all over. Leave for around 20 minutes then rinse and let dry naturally - using a blow dryer will damage them if used too much. If necessary, put the dryer on a cool setting (almost as if it was wind).
5. As careful as you are, your human - hair extensions will most likely get split ends. To avoid letting the damage move up the hair shaft, trim the ends every 6 - 10 weeks. You can do it yourself using salon scissors, or go to a hairstylist.