How To Make Wigs With Hair Extensions?
High-quality wigs can be purchased in beauty supply or wig stores such as Julia hair mall. Virtually indistinguishable from actual human hair, they can be relatively expensive. You can cut costs by creating your own wig using hair extension wefts. Hair extension wefts come in all different colors, lengths, textures, and qualities. Remy hair extensions are made from human hair but are typically inexpensive and come in a lot of varieties.
Most people like wigs, not just for covering up flaws, but most of fashion and beauty. And some people especially love to DIY their own wigs with hair extensions. It is much cheaper than a human hair wig and also gives people more sense of achievement. Today, we’ll show you how to make the wigs with hair extensions by yourselves.
Something You Will Need
* Wig cap
* Styrofoam wig block
* Ball pins
* Hair extension wefts
* Curved sewing needle
* Safety pins
* Clip-in hair extensions
* Lace front wig closure
1. Position the wig cap on the head and, with a marker, target the area where the ears start.
2. Position the wig cap on the mannequin head of styrofoam blocks or a wig, overstretch the cap so that the back is taut. Hold the wig cap on the floor with the ball pins.
3. Get one end of the plot and attach it to an ear tag. Then wrap the weft around the back of the wig cap with the ear tag on the opposite side. Pin in place and cut off excess weft.
4.Stick a pin through the center of the weft at the back of the manikin’s head so that the expansion is held in place and does not bubble when sewing.
1. Use a curved sewing needle to sew the weft into place. The curve in the needle will allow you to sew without having to lift the wig cap. Every five to ten stitches create a knot so that the stitching stays tight and secure.
2. Continue sewing wefts from ear to ear from the bottom up until you get halfway up the back of the head.
3.Place the wig cap on your head. Wrap a weft in a horseshoe shape around the crown of the head, safety pin the ends into place at the front of the wig cap.
4. Make sure the weft is high enough so that the lace front wig closure will cover it when attached. Place the wig cap on the block and stick a pin through the middle part of the weft, then sew into place.
5. Clip the top weft up and away from the blank area of the wig cap. Begin filling in the empty space of the wig cap with wefts, sewing them into place, from the middle of the back of the mannequin head up to the top weft.
6. Place the wig cap on your head. Position the lace front wig closure at the top of the wig cap until it is in the desired area. This positioning will differ depending on whether the wig wearer wants bangs or not.
7.Safety pin the closure into place, then remove the wig cap and place it on the wig block. Sew the closure onto the wig cap to complete the wig.
We hope this article can help you. A lot of women use human hair wigs and extensions. They can make your hairstyle stunning, and your unique image. A good wig should ideally ‘sit’ on the head, be as light as possible, allowing opening ear and forehead, and hair initially has desired color and texture. If you want to buy human virgin hair extensions and wigs, you can visit at Julia hair website, now we have a big sale in Halloween.