How To Install Brazilian Hair?
How to install Brazilian hair is a problem when you bought Brazilian Hair Bundles with closure. Here are some ways you that will help you wear Brazilian hair bundles.
Method 1: How To Sew-in Brazilian Hair Bundles?
Step 1: Use a clarifying shampoo to wash hair to remove any leftover product or residue. Let hair to dry naturally. Use a wide-tooth to comb out any tangles or knots.
Step 2: Divide hair into four equal parts. Use a rat-tail comb to part the hair down the center from the forehead to the nape of the neck. Make a second part of the scalp from the base of the right ear to the base of the left ear. Twist each of the four sections of hair and use a hair clip to secure it.
Step 3: Loosen the bottom right of the hair and let it fall freely. Comb through the section and smooth out the hair. Grab a smaller portion of the 1/4 inch from a set of hair. Pull an equal amount of extension hair and divide it by half. Place the 1/4 inch portion between the two extensions.
Step 4: Braid natural hair strands into the hair extensions, beginning at the scalp and braid approximately 1/8 down the length of the hair to secure the extensions. Cut a 3-inch hair extension cord and fold it halfway. Hold the folded piece of extension thread against the base of the braid.
Step 5: Wrap two loose ends of hair extension thread around the braid twice. Insert the loose ends through the loop. Tighten two loose ends to create a tight knot around the base of the braid. Use a pair of scissors to cut off the excess extension thread.
Step 6: Repeat this process for the remaining hair in the lower right of the scalp. Always weave similar 1/4 inch hair to keep the weave look symmetrical. Once the lower right part of the weave is finished, move to the other three parts.
Step 7: For the remaining hair in the lower right of the scalp, you can repeat this process. To keep the weave look symmetrical, you should always weave similar 1/4 inch hair. If the lower right part of the weave is finished, you can move to the other three parts.
Method 2: How To Clip-in Brazilian Hair Extensions?
Step 1: Decide on the location you'd like for your Brazilian hair extension. If you are using a single streak, you may choose an area near the face. For larger wefts, begin at the back of the head.
Step 2: Measure a length of hair approximately the same length as the extension strip. Split the section of hair in half, pinning the top half out of the way with your virgin Brazilian hair clip. This portion of hair will conceal the extension clip.
Step 3: Tease the lower strip of hair at the root using your comb. Backcomb both the top and bottom sides of the hair about 1 inch from the roots. Roughing up the hair will give the clip something to grab on to.
Step 4: Spray both the top and bottom sides of the backcombed hair with hairspray.
Step 5: Open your hair extension clip by pressing down in the middle of the clip. Place the teeth of the clip against your scalp at the root of the selected area.
Step 6: Dig the teeth of the clip into the backcombed area and, when secure, click the clip into place by pressing down on either end.
Step 7: Remove your reserved hair from its clipped-up position and allow it to fall over the top of the extension. Smooth the surface of the hair using your comb to neatly conceal the clip.
Method 3: How To Apply Brazilian Hair Weave?
Step 1: Create a horizontal part across the back of your head about 2 to 3 inches from the nape of your neck. Clip the rest of your hair away.
Step 2: Measure the part and cut a weft slightly smaller than the measurement.
Step 3: Apply a thin line of glue along the rough side of the band at the top of the weft.
Step 4: Press the glue-side of the weft along the part, about 1/4 inch from the roots. Lightly press your fingers all along the weave.
Step 5: Hold the extension in place for about 30 seconds to allow the glue to dry. Unclip your hair and create another horizontal part across the back of your head about 1/2 inch above the first part.
Step 6: Repeat the applications until you reach just below the crown of your head. Extensions applied any higher will be visible.
Step 7: Make a horizontal part about 1/2 inch above your left ear. Cut a weft slightly smaller than the part and repeat the applications until you reach just below your temple. Repeat this process for the other side of your hair.
Some Tips You Must Remember
• To do a true Brazilian hair weaves, you should prepare Virgin Brazilian Hair or Remy Hair.
• Different people wear different fabric.
• Typically Brazilian hair weaves can last between 6 and 12 months.
• Stylist must spend eight hours to do Brazilian weave knotting, and must repeat more than 200 times over the surface of the scalp to get the desired natural results.
• Ask a professional stylist to remove your weave.
Wearing Brazilian hair bundles can instantly change your look. Find the best Brazilian hair bundles and enjoy the transformation. Julia hair shop is a bundle hair deals and it will give you affordable and unprocessed Brazilian hair bundles.
- -60%Julia Flash Sale 3 Bundles Low To $55.55, Stock Limited, No Code Needed!Total Price: $138.87 Discount Price： $55.55save： $83.32
- -30%Julia Affordable Honey Blonde Highlights 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Body Wave Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $195.66 Discount Price： $136.96save： $58.70
- -50%Julia Dominique A Recommend HD Lace Body Wave 5X5 Glueless Wigs 100% Human Hair Transparent Wigs Pre Plucked With Babyhair AroundTotal Price: $376.51 Discount Price： $188.26save： $188.25
- -50%Julia Bigkane's Same Hair 90's Inspired Layer Cut 13x4 Lace Front Straight Human Hair Wig With Pre Plucked HairlineTotal Price: $327.52 Discount Price： $163.76save： $163.76
- -30%Julia Affordable 13X4 Lace Front Silk Press Kinky Straight Wig Human Hair Wigs With Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline For SaleTotal Price: $197.96 Discount Price： $138.57save： $59.39
- -0%Julia Human Hair Headband Wigs Water Wave Best Brazilian Human Hair Wigs For WomenTotal Price: $88.90 / 1 Piece
- -30%Julia Honey Blonde Ombre Color Highlight 13*5 T-part Pre Plucked Lace Curly Wig150% DensityTotal Price: $205.19 Discount Price： $143.63save： $61.56
- -30%Julia Beginner Friendly V Part Wig Jerry Curly Human Hair Wigs No Leave Out No Sew In And No GelTotal Price: $217.02 Discount Price： $151.91save： $65.11
- -30%Julia Highlight Body Wave Colored Wigs 13x4 Transparent Lace Front Wig #FB30 Human Hair Lace Wigs For WomenTotal Price: $237.39 Discount Price： $166.17save： $71.22
- -30%Julia Body Wave Human Hair Wigs 13x4 Transparent Lace Front Wig Pre Plucked 150% 180% DensityTotal Price: $233.94 Discount Price： $163.76save： $70.18
- -50%Julia 5x5 HD Lace Glueless Wigs 180% Hair Density Pre Plucked Lace Closure Straight Wave Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $443.21 Discount Price： $221.61save： $221.60