How To Dye Brazilian Hair?
Are you looking to give your look a whole new dimension? Then you should consider investing in 100 percent Brazilian hair extensions. Hair extensions have been in vogue for ages, and many women appreciate how easy it is to change their look using them.
Brazilian hair extension is a good choice to make your hair have a new look. its versatile and have many benefits. for example, you can dye it with the different color or perm it just you like. And today I will guide you what color is suitable for you and how to dye your hair extension.
What Color can suitable for virgin Brazilian hairstyles
As we all know, girls love beauty and they also love to dye their hair. However, there are many girls who do not know what color is suitable for themselves, what color can they dye? So many colors confuse them. Here are some of the colors for your reference.
Bordeaux: Brazilian Straight Hair Weave
This color is a very nice color and it is very visible. More importantly, it makes girls look elegant. People with pale skin with Bordeaux red hair is good.
Light Brown: Brazilian Natural Wave bundles
It is beautiful color and makes you youth.Try it!
Dark Brown: Brazilian Body Wave Hair
Many stars choose dye this color, but some people can not control it.
Rose Gold: Brazilian Loose Wave Weave
It's a shining color and a lot of people love it. Choosing the right color that can make you beautiful as long as it is suitable for yourself!
Honey Tea: Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
Honey Tea is a new hair color that combines brown, gold and red color. And the color is natural and make people look white, It is suitable for an Asian girl.
Step By Step: Dye Your Brazilian Virgin Hair
Before Dying, Prepare the Following Tools:
• Brazilian virgin hair weave
• Hair color
• A brush
• A color bowl
• Plastic wrap
• One pair of gloves
• A Towel
• Aluminium foil
• A wide tooth comb
Step 1: Use a wide tooth comb to comb your hair extensions after disentangling it.and then wash hair extension to make sure conditioner and other stylish hair products can be washed away. After then you can dry the hair extension with a towel.
Step 2: Prepare the hair color mixture. make sure you have a pair of rubber gloves and read hair color instructions before mixing the color.pour hair color into a bottle and shake it will ensure the color is mixed thoroughly.
Step 3: Once the hair color mixture is ready, you can now use the dye to coat your Brazilian hair weave. Comb it so that the dye can be evenly coated. Then use the aluminum foil to cover it when the dying is completed.
Step 4: Rinsing excess hair color from the extensions. To ensure faster and more thorough removal of color, use warm water to wash the hair extensions thoroughly so that the extra color from the weaves can be rinsed. Wash the extension with shampoo after all extra color is wash out. Apply conditioner to hair extension and comb it gently.
Step 5: You now have to rinse your colored Brazilian extensions using cold water to get rid of the conditioner. This does not only leave the hair looking shiny, but will also seal the hair coloring.
Step 6: It’s the best way to air dry the Brazilian hair bundles. Air drying preserves moisture and leaves hair looking shinier. If you are in a hurry you can speed up the process by using a diffuser or a blow drier to dry the Brazilian hair extensions.
Now, we have finished the dying. I hope this article has been helpful. These steps are simple and accurate. They are the best remedy to making your hair adapt a brand new look and ensure you look classy with your fabulous looking tresses!
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable Brownish Red Human Hair Body Wave Wigs 13X4 Colored Transparent Lace Front Wigs 150% DensityTotal Price: $182.43 Discount Price： $127.70save： $54.73
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable 150% Density Body Wave Lace Closure And Lace Frontal Wigs Glueless Undetectable HD Lace Hair Wigs Pre Plucked Wig With Baby HairTotal Price: $158.43 Discount Price： $110.90save： $47.53
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable 13X4 Lace Front Silk Press Kinky Straight Wig Human Hair Wigs With Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline For Sale 150% DensityTotal Price: $151.71 Discount Price： $106.20save： $45.51
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable Honey Blonde Highlights 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Body Wave Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $147.86 Discount Price： $103.50save： $44.36
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable 13X4 Lace Front Kinky Curly Glueless Fluffy Wig 100% Human Hair Wigs Juicy Wigs With Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline For SaleTotal Price: $186.43 Discount Price： $130.50save： $55.93
- -50%Julia Hair Affordable 99J Burgundy Color Body Wave 13x4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density And 180% Density Pre Plucked Red Human Hair Wigs Flash SaleTotal Price: $255.40 Discount Price： $127.70save： $127.70
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable #33B Reddish Brown Perfectly Resembling Natural Hair Kinky Straight Wig 4C Hair 13x4 Lace Front WigTotal Price: $147.86 Discount Price： $103.50save： $44.36
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable Body Wave 4X4 Lace Closure Wigs Pre Plucked Human Hair Wigs 150% DensityTotal Price: $158.43 Discount Price： $110.90save： $47.53
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable Burgundy Color Middle Lace Part Jerry Curly Wig 100% Human Hair Wigs For SaleTotal Price: $128.71 Discount Price： $90.10save： $38.61
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable Honey Blonde Highlights 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Jerry Curly Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $147.86 Discount Price： $103.50save： $44.36
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable Jerry Curly 4x4 Lace Closure Wigs With Baby Hair Transparent Lace High Quality Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $153.29 Discount Price： $107.30save： $45.99
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable Body Wave U Part Human Hair Wigs Scalp Protective And Glueless Wigs 150% DensityTotal Price: $103.00 Discount Price： $72.10save： $30.90