All You Should Know Before Getting Ombre Hair
Ombre hair is perhaps one of the most popular hair types in the market which hair color choices not only for celebrities but for the everyday fashionistas as well. Having ombre hair adds so much excitement and style to your hair. It’s the unique way to spice up your looks, too. If you’re planning on getting ombre hair anytime soon, here are some of the things that you should know before getting an ombre hair.
What Is Ombre Hair?
Classically defined, ombre means "shadow" in French and refers to "having colors or tones that shade into each other". When it comes to hair color, this extremely popular style generally involves a dark-to-light color transition from roots to ends. To create a natural-looking style, ombre looks are often achieved using a balayage hair coloring technique.
Why Choose Ombre Hair?
Ombre is a great choice for a variety of reasons.
First of all, it is a low-maintenance hairstyle. Since root growth does not affect the ombre look you will be able to go several months without needing a touch-up job. Also, once you grow tired of it all you have to do is chop the tips off.
Second, ombre hair is still trendy. Ever since the trend began, there have been people proclaiming that ombre is over. Despite this, the trend is still very much alive, among both celebrities and the general population.
Third, ombre is less harmful to your hair since it is only applied locally, near the tips and not all over your scalp. This makes it easier on your hair and safe for pregnant women.
Fourth, it is usually safe for work. Unless you go for very bold colors such as purple and pink, ombre hair can look creative and unique without being unprofessional.
Somethings You Should Know
Choose inspirational photos
When I got my hair done I used these photos as inspiration. My hair is about the same length as all of these, and my natural hair color is very dark brown so close to the dark parts of these photos.
My advice is to tell the stylist exactly what you like about the photo so that the colors can be matched as closely as possible. I wanted my hair to look more natural and subtle so I had ombre highlights instead of the whole hair ombre.
The point is natural, not drastic
Unlike traditional highlights, ombre virgin hair should blend into your natural hair color so that grow-out isn’t as noticeable. Ideally, the tips of your hair should only be three-to-four shades lighter than your roots. To enhance the texture and depth of color, a little bit of balayage (hand-painted highlights, lowlights, or alternate color) can go a long way.
Keep it healthy
Getting the ombre look involves using bleach to lighten and remove pigment, which is a far more damaging color process than using dye to darken hair. It also focuses on the lengths and ends of hair, which are more easily compromised and sustain more damage than newer growth closer to the roots.
It’s often wise to get a trim just before or after going ombre— especially if you have long or dry hair— to avoid new and worsening split ends. Always use a color-safe deep conditioner at least once a week to keep hair nourished and soft to the touch.
How To Care For Your Ombre Hair?
While ombre is a low-maintenance hairstyle there are still few things you should do to take care of it. Make sure you use the right aftercare products. Keep your hair moisturized with a deep conditioner and use a color-extending shampoo. You should also use a hair styling protector before using a flat iron or blow dryer.
Have you ever wanted to dye all your hair to make a change? Ombre is great in this case. Julia hair mall has all 100% virgin ombre hair which has ombre straight virgin human hair and ombre body wave for your choice.
- -60%Julia Flash Sale 3 Bundles Low To $55.55, Stock Limited, No Code Needed!Total Price: $138.87 Discount Price： $55.55save： $83.32
- -30%Julia Affordable Honey Blonde Highlights 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Body Wave Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $195.66 Discount Price： $136.96save： $58.70
- -50%Julia Dominique A Recommend HD Lace Body Wave 5X5 Glueless Wigs 100% Human Hair Transparent Wigs Pre Plucked With Babyhair AroundTotal Price: $376.51 Discount Price： $188.26save： $188.25
- -50%Julia Bigkane's Same Hair 90's Inspired Layer Cut 13x4 Lace Front Straight Human Hair Wig With Pre Plucked HairlineTotal Price: $327.52 Discount Price： $163.76save： $163.76
- -30%Julia Affordable 13X4 Lace Front Silk Press Kinky Straight Wig Human Hair Wigs With Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline For SaleTotal Price: $197.96 Discount Price： $138.57save： $59.39
- -0%Julia Human Hair Headband Wigs Water Wave Best Brazilian Human Hair Wigs For WomenTotal Price: $88.90 / 1 Piece
- -30%Julia Honey Blonde Ombre Color Highlight 13*5 T-part Pre Plucked Lace Curly Wig150% DensityTotal Price: $205.19 Discount Price： $143.63save： $61.56
- -30%Julia Beginner Friendly V Part Wig Jerry Curly Human Hair Wigs No Leave Out No Sew In And No GelTotal Price: $217.02 Discount Price： $151.91save： $65.11
- -30%Julia Highlight Body Wave Colored Wigs 13x4 Transparent Lace Front Wig #FB30 Human Hair Lace Wigs For WomenTotal Price: $237.39 Discount Price： $166.17save： $71.22
- -30%Julia Body Wave Human Hair Wigs 13x4 Transparent Lace Front Wig Pre Plucked 150% 180% DensityTotal Price: $233.94 Discount Price： $163.76save： $70.18
- -50%Julia 5x5 HD Lace Glueless Wigs 180% Hair Density Pre Plucked Lace Closure Straight Wave Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $443.21 Discount Price： $221.61save： $221.60