Jet Black vs 1B vs 2 Hair Color: How To Choose
The most common hair colors are 1, 1B, and 2. At first glance, they may all look the same. But there are some key features that can help you distinguish the three.
In this article, we will tell you exactly their differences so that you can choose the best color for your next wig, bundles style, or human hair installation.
What Is Jet Black Hair Color?
Black, which can be replaced by the number 1, is the deepest black you can find. It's a standard natural hair color. It's cool, with a subtle blue background, creating an almost otherworldly effect.
Black is a rich color tone, usually very shiny and so dark that it looks unnatural to most people.
What Color Is 1B?
1B is the second darkest hair color. B in 1B represents black, while ＃1 indicates that it is the first tone of natural black.
Compared with dark black with a very rich hue and deep quality, 1B looks more natural than black strands. This is a softer shade and the most realistic choice for women with natural black hair.
1B Hair color is the natural color of black. We can call it gray-black, which is the closest color that natural hair can achieve to black.
What Is 2 Hair Color?
Unlike ＃1 and 1B, ＃2 color has dark brown hair. Although it looks black from a distance, you can see subtle brown tones at a close distance. It is one of the most natural dark colors, and it has a warm feeling that the real black color does not have.
For many women, ＃2 color hairs will fit their natural hair color better than black or black hair.
Black Hair Color With 1B: Difference
Dark is dramatic and may look unnatural.
1B, on the other hand, is a natural, more subtle black.
1B Hair is more generally pleasing, while dark black will wash away paler skin tone.
1B And 2 Hair Color: Difference
1B is darker than ＃2.
1B human hair is usually unprocessed, while ＃2 human hair extensions are usually processed.
1B hair usually has color changes, while ＃2 hair does not.
How to Choose Between Jet Black, 1B, and 2 Hair Colors
1. Find out whether the quality of the wig is important
Black hair is usually treated to create a uniform color. To get the highest quality human hair wig, please stick to 1B.
Remember, this only applies to human hair wigs and hair extensions, because all synthetic hair is treated.
2. Accord with skin color
Usually, the darker your skin is, the more attractive your dark hair is. Similarly, lighter skin tones should stick to gray-black to brown hair. Wearing the wrong shade will highlight flaws and conflict with your skin color. If you want to create an avant-garde or eye-catching look, you can ignore this rule.
3. Match your eyebrows
If you want your hair to match your eyebrows, please choose 2 or 1B. Black will make your eyebrows look lighter than they are now, and look more unnatural in comparison.
4. Match your hair color
Take a walk in the sun and check your hair. If your hair is really black, choose the color of 1B. If your hair is black with a hint of brown, then 2 hair colors are your best choice.
At first glance, dark black, 1B and 2 hair look similar, but choosing the right shade will help you get the desired look.
We hope this article will help explain some differences between the three and help you determine which one is right for you. You could also try on hundreds of different hairstyle looks sitting right at your home. Try on hairstyles 2022 at Julia.com.Julia has different colored wigs, such as honey blonde wigs, ginger brown wigs, highlights wigs, and ombre wigs.
Remember, although there are general guidelines to help you make a decision, in the end, you should choose the color that satisfies you!
Customer Also Reviewed
- -35%Julia Hair Invisible 5x5 HD Lace Closure Wigs Glueless Time Saving Wigs No Makeup No Spray Blend With All Skin 13x4 Undetectable Transparent Lace Wig Human HairDiscount Price： $118.58 Total Price: $182.43save： $63.85
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable Body Wave 4X4 Lace Closure Wigs Pre Plucked Air Wig Human Hair Wigs 150% DensityDiscount Price： $110.90 Total Price: $158.43save： $47.53
- -30%Julia Hair 13X4 Lace Front Wig / 5X5 HD Lace Closure Wigs Body Wave Glueless Wigs 100% Human Hair Undetectable Transparent Lace Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby Hair AroundDiscount Price： $147.13 Total Price: $210.18save： $63.05
- -30%Julia Hair 5x5 Inches HD Lace Closure Curly Wave Glueless Undetectable Lace Wigs 180% Hair Density Pre Plucked Invisible HairlineDiscount Price： $131.90 Total Price: $188.43save： $56.53
- -30%Julia Hair Glueless Kinky Straight 5x5 HD Lace Closure Wig Undetectable Lace Wigs Yaki Straight Human Hair 180% DensityDiscount Price： $114.30 Total Price: $163.29save： $48.99
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable Jerry Curly 4x4 Lace Closure Wigs With Baby Hair Transparent Lace High Quality Human Hair WigsDiscount Price： $107.30 Total Price: $153.29save： $45.99
- -50%Julia Hair 5x5 HD Lace Glueless Wigs 180%Density Undetectable Lace Wigs Pre Plucked Lace Closure Straight Wave Human Hair WigsDiscount Price： $221.61 Total Price: $443.21save： $221.60
- -30%Julia Hair Premium Bob Water Wave Human Hair 4x4 Lace Closure Wigs Raw Virgin Hair Black WigsDiscount Price： $124.38 Total Price: $177.68save： $53.30
- -30%Julia Hair Affordable Kinky Curly 4x4 Lace Closure Wig Pre Plucked 100% Virgin Lace Part Human Hair Wigs For WomenDiscount Price： $92.40 Total Price: $132.00save： $39.60
- -30%Julia Hair Body Wave 4x4 Lace Closure Wigs With Baby Hair 150% Density High Quality Human Hair WigsDiscount Price： $146.62 Total Price: $209.46save： $62.84
- -30%Julia Hair Brazilian Straight Short Bob Lace Closure Wigs Quality 4x4 Lace Closure Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby HairDiscount Price： $115.37 Total Price: $164.82save： $49.45
- -30%Julia Glueless Kinky Curly 5x5 HD Lace Closure Wig Undetectable Lace Human Hair Wigs 180% DensityDiscount Price： $237.13 Total Price: $338.75save： $101.62