10 Tips On Weave Hair For The Beginners
Human Hair Wigs and hair weaves are very popular for a long time. You might get surprised, but all those celebrities manage to look so attractive all the time and frequently change their hairstyles by using weave hair extensions.
The main benefit is that you can experiment with hairstyles more often and protect your natural hair by avoiding various products for hair volume and colors. Weaves require very low maintenance, they are excellent as protection, affordable, simple, and convenient. There are also many other reasons why you should consider start wearing hair weaves.
Moreover, you can choose between natural and synthetic material along with various colors, types, styles, and more. Since human hair bundles are very popular, the offer of these hair products on the market is huge. Visit julia’s hair to check some of the most popular human hair weaves, lace frontals, lace closure, and hair wigs. Moreover, we are going to introduce you to some important weave hair tips for beginners.
1. Ask for Advice from Experts
The process of getting hair bundles for your hair is much more complicated than placing a hair wig. Therefore, if you don't have any experience and you decided to extend your hair for the first time, the best solution is to visit some professional dressers to ask them for advice. Also, a professional hairstylist is capable of choosing the best hairstyle for your extensions and apply them to your hair.
2. Size of Ponytail
In many cases, women would choose to shorten their hair or make a ponytail before they attach hair extensions. However, you should learn more about this process to be sure to choose the right method and size for your ponytail. In most situations, the ponytail should be smaller and less bulgy to provide your hair with a natural appearance.
3. Proper Maintenance
One of the main benefits of hair extensions, weaves, wigs, and other similar products is that they serve as great protection of your natural hair. Styling your own hair every day requires a lot of time and effort, and it can cause damage to it as well. On the other side, you have to know that hair weaves are not permanent, and wearing them too long can also cause damage to your hair. Therefore, be sure to keep the extensions in good condition and replace them when needed.
4. Try to Cover More of Your Natural Hair
While weaves are not good at covering your hair as wigs, they can cover most of it. However, be sure to combine weaves and hair properly by providing the same color and texture if that is possible. You can acquire that with bleaching and coloring, but you should know that bleach can cause serious damage to your hair. Therefore, the best way is to adapt weaves to your natural texture and color. The benefit of covering more of your hair is that you will have fewer issues with it. While headband wigs can blend with your own hair very natural.
5. Choose High-Quality Hair Products
While there are many synthetic products available, you have to know that some of them are full of chemicals that can irritate your head along with many other potential issues. Therefore, the best choice is to buy natural weaves. Also, you should always choose well-known stores like Julia Hair. You can choose between many types, such as Peruvian hair, Brazilian hair, Indian hair, and more. Moreover, there are different styles available as well, like body wave, deep wave, loose wave, straight wave, curly wave, and more.
6. Do a Proper Research
If you never had weaves before, the best way to determine which type would suit you most is to research the internet and try to find someone with a similar style to see which type of weaves that person is using. Before you sew in hair weaves, you can consult with experts to see what you can expect. Most professionals have albums with pictures of people where you can see how they look before and after getting extensions. Maybe you can use some software about changing hairstyle first on the phone, then choose one fit you best.
7. Choose Human Hair Weave That Will Fit You Properly
Every person has a different structure of the face, head, and hair. Therefore, you shouldn't rush with your choice to get suitable weaves. Instead of that, try out different examples and find one that will improve your appearance, and that will be comfortable for you. That way, you will also become more satisfied with yourself and boost your confidence.
8. Trim Your Hair Products Properly
The main reason why you should need help from some experts when you want to install hair weave is that, in most cases, you will need to cut them to fit your style. That is a great advantage because you can customize these extensions to provide you with improved appearance and adaptation to your head. You might need to make them thinner to suit your style and appear natural. If you manage to trim the weaves properly, no one can notice that you are wearing them at all.
9. Try Out Different Combinations
Another advantage of wearing weaves is that you can combine various styles. For example, you don't have to stick to one type of weaves. Instead of that, you can create a unique combination that includes various arrangements, like curly and straight with increased volume. Therefore, try to combine them in a way where weaves will affect you to have an outstanding appearance.
10. Take Care of Your Natural Hair
If you don't handle your weaves and extensions properly, there is a chance to damage roots and your head. Most of these weaves require additional pins or sews that might irritate or cause some more serious problems to your skin. Therefore, be sure to include proper hygiene for the weaves and choose products only from well-known stores.
You will get more experience over time, which will provide you with the ability to take better care of your waves. Besides these tips, you should also learn how to wash your extensions without damaging them. Also, you should not use too hot air when you are drying them. Moreover, avoid scratching your head, or at least do it with gentle moves to avoid ripping some of the extensions. When it comes to sleeping, you should use some high-quality materials in your bed like silk that won't cause friction between weaves and sheets.
- -60%Julia Flash Sale 3 Bundles Low To $55.55, Stock Limited, No Code Needed!Total Price: $138.87 Discount Price： $55.55save： $83.32
- -30%Julia Affordable Honey Blonde Highlights 13X4 Lace Front Wig 150% Density Body Wave Transparent Lace Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $195.66 Discount Price： $136.96save： $58.70
- -50%Julia Dominique A Recommend HD Lace Body Wave 5X5 Glueless Wigs 100% Human Hair Transparent Wigs Pre Plucked With Babyhair AroundTotal Price: $376.51 Discount Price： $188.26save： $188.25
- -50%Julia Bigkane's Same Hair 90's Inspired Layer Cut 13x4 Lace Front Straight Human Hair Wig With Pre Plucked HairlineTotal Price: $327.52 Discount Price： $163.76save： $163.76
- -30%Julia Affordable 13X4 Lace Front Silk Press Kinky Straight Wig Human Hair Wigs With Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline For SaleTotal Price: $197.96 Discount Price： $138.57save： $59.39
- -0%Julia Human Hair Headband Wigs Water Wave Best Brazilian Human Hair Wigs For WomenTotal Price: $88.90 / 1 Piece
- -30%Julia Honey Blonde Ombre Color Highlight 13*5 T-part Pre Plucked Lace Curly Wig150% DensityTotal Price: $205.19 Discount Price： $143.63save： $61.56
- -30%Julia Beginner Friendly V Part Wig Jerry Curly Human Hair Wigs No Leave Out No Sew In And No GelTotal Price: $217.02 Discount Price： $151.91save： $65.11
- -30%Julia Highlight Body Wave Colored Wigs 13x4 Transparent Lace Front Wig #FB30 Human Hair Lace Wigs For WomenTotal Price: $237.39 Discount Price： $166.17save： $71.22
- -30%Julia Body Wave Human Hair Wigs 13x4 Transparent Lace Front Wig Pre Plucked 150% 180% DensityTotal Price: $233.94 Discount Price： $163.76save： $70.18
- -50%Julia 5x5 HD Lace Glueless Wigs 180% Hair Density Pre Plucked Lace Closure Straight Wave Human Hair WigsTotal Price: $443.21 Discount Price： $221.61save： $221.60